At the outset I would like to thank all loved ones who prayed for Karnataka and the elections.
The results gave a fractured mandate and none of the parties can form a government on their own. We want to thank God for His mercies. In a way we see rejection of corrupt and communal politics. May God have His way in Karnataka.
Through this devotional may I request the people of God to pray for:
1) A Government to be formed soon without horsetrading and with respect to the mandate of the people.
2) The Governor to be guided by the Almighty God to take a decision respecting the mandate and constitution.
3) God to bless the cities and towns of Karnataka and visit with His revival.
4) The lawmakers will not be lured into anti ethical horse trading and they will be custodians of righteousness and justice.
5) Every political party will model ways that would be exemplary to for the generations to follow and there would be peace and stability in this strategic state of Karnataka.
Keep praying, keep believing - the God of History is in control. Hallelujah.
“He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.” (Daniel 2:21)